- American Gastroenterological Association Fecal Microbiota Transplant Information Center: offers information for patients, clinicians, and the general public, including a database of physicians who offer FMT in the US and a guide about who might be a good candidate for the procedure. We hope to soon add a resource link connecting patients to physicians in Asia!
- Center for Disease Control: offers general information for patients and guidelines for clinicians, healthcare facilities, and public health departments
Community Support & Getting Involved
If you would like to know more information provided by international organizations on FMT, please browse some of the links below.
- The Fecal Transplant Foundation: a resource and advocacy site run by a team of physicians, healthcare professionals and patients to promote safe access to FMT
- The Power of Poop: a large information site for patients, by patients on FMT and microbiome health
- C Diff Foundation: an education and advocacy group that promotes the prevention and treatment of C. difficile
- C. Difficile Support Group: a forum for non-medical support and advice related to C. difficile