The Hong Kong Digestive Health Centre (HKDHC) is a specialty Health Centre located in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. The HKDH Centre specializes in consultation and treatment for conditions related to the gut microbiome, including SIBO & microbiome testing, probiotic therapy, diet adjustment, and fecal microbiota transplant.
At the Hong Kong Digestive Health Center, we aim to provide quality and comprehensive gut health and wellness services in order to help all of our clients reach an overall state of well-being in both overall gut health and pre-diagnosed digestive diseases. We invite you to take a deeper look at the exciting prospects and possibilities that we have in store for you.
How to Book a Consultation:
- Click here. Fill out the form.
- Call us: +852 3619 5220.
- WhatsApp: +852 51906282
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a consultation with our doctor, learn more about your condition and options to solving your gut health problem. If you suffer from frequent bloating, constipation, diarrhea, bowel pain during movements, blood in your stools or other gut symptoms, our experts are here to help. They will evaluate your condition history, and lay out a clear path to repairing and restoring you back to healthy digestive balance.
Services – Testing and Diagnosis
- Gut Health Test – HKDHC uses a highly sensitive test called the GI-MAP to assess the health of your gut and look for potential issues, including infections, inflammation, or other dysfunction. You can find more information about the GI-MAP here.
- Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO) – HKDHC uses an innovative breath test to assess if you may have SIBO. You can find more information about the SIBO test here.
- Organic Acids Test (OAT) – This test offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of a patient’s overall health with over 70 markers. It provides an accurate evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria. Abnormally high levels of these microorganisms can cause or worsen behavior disorders, You can find more information about the OAT test here.
Services – Human Microbiota Transplant
Our centre works closely with renowned gastroenterologists in the region. Our HMT treatment programme is based on protocols from our GI specialist advisors, while taking into account the specific needs of the individual. Our programme is designed to help you get relief and long-term benefit from the symptoms of your condition by restoring the balance of microbiota in your gut.
HMT Programme Overview:
- Patients will undergo HMT implants on five consecutive days, or on two sets of five consecutive days (10 days total) over a period of 2-3 weeks.
- HMT implants may be delivered via enema, capsules oral formulation, or colonoscopy (additional fees required).
- Prior to undergoing HMT therapy, individuals will undergo a bowel preparation consisting of either standard bowel prep or colonic water lavage.
The goal of Human Microbiota Transplant (HMT) is to help rebalance the gut microbiota, which may alleviate some of the symptoms of a GI-related condition. Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a medical condition, which should be treated underneath the supervision of a medical doctor. Any adjustment to medication or prescriptions must be discussed with your supervising doctor. It is essential, therefore, for clients to obtain a referral letter before symptom-specific treatment can begin.
The HKDHC pricing conforms with current retail pricing of HMT:
- Five dose program, capsule delivery: HK $28,800 (approx USD $3,670)
- Ten dose program, capsule delivery: HK $37,800 (approx USD $4,815)
- First dose colonoscopy, additional: HK $11,000 (approx USD $1,400)
The cost of recruiting and testing healthy donors is very high. Though the procedure may seem simple, the operational cost for maintaining a safe and excellent stool donor program is high, and comparatively, this pricing is lower than other fecal microbiota transplant centers around the world.
Some patients may be eligible for discounts on these prices. Please email or call to inquire for further discount pricing.